VITG is proud to provide a comprehensive benefits package to our employees. Our benefits package is designed to support many aspects of your life from health and wellness services to income protection and retirement. VITG employees are our greatest asset. That’s why we continuously assess our benefits to ensure they remain competitive.
- Paid Holidays and Vacation
- Employee Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Paid Training
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Life Insurance
- Supplemental Life and Optional Accidental Insurance
- Disability Income Insurance (Short Term and Long Term)
Employment Type: Part-Time
Location: Columbia Md, Hybrid Remote
- Work closely with VITG management to ensure smooth execution of the day-to-day operations of the business.
- Coordinate internal and external resources for expediting workflows.
- Manage the front-desk and reception areas, serving as the first point of contact for guests, employees, job candidates, and vendors.
- Support the management in following up with employees on timely and accurate timesheet submissions.
- Help with the hiring process reaching out to external recruiters if needed.
- Help with onboarding employees, including processes like background checks, E-Verify, new hire paperwork, reporting of new hires on respective state websites, and storing all employee information on corporate repositories.
- Work with Health, Life/AD&D insurance agents to onboard the employees or modify their existing coverages.
- Work with Health insurance agents and Management to help identify new health insurance plans and policy during the yearly renewal.
- Work closely with the management around client invoicing and communications.
- Perform general administrative tasks, such as filing, typing, copying, order office supplies, stock supply stations, and ensure equipment is operable.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1-2 years of experience in an office environment
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of company information.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational, multitasking abilities and time management skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, Google Suite and other office applications, and aptitude for learning new software and systems.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Opportunities for learning and advancement into a full-time position.
- Work in a fast-paced and challenging environment
- Make a real impact on the success of our clients.